I've been writing more often this year, but I haven't posted any pictures yet...
Don't expect anything fancy: this is for all you 'visual people'. Hope you enjoy this post!

At my new Monday school!
(taking pictures together is always fun!)

4:00 Monday: school is over. "see you next week!"

Reuniting with students!!!
I taught them when they were in 6th grade last year, and now they are in Junior High.
It was SO good seeing them again!!!

The famous Sun Moon Lake Milk Tea!
Milk tea is my FAVORITE drink in Taiwan!

A typical school lunch: White rice, boiled cabbage, mixed vegetables, and chicken.
(see my trusty bowl and chopsticks??? I wrote about them in my last post.)

Practicing Chinese and English with students at our dorm!

Corrie and I. Today we biked about 5 miles, visiting schools and having fun together!
'till next time,
Josie 林以恩
2 comments:
Love the pictures!! Thank you for posting them. :) Looks like you are doing well and having lots of fun.
I'll be praying for you,
Baylie
that looks like a yummy school lunch! More nutritious then what we get here :)
Liked the pictures :)
Post a Comment