Monday, May 31, 2010

LOST and FOUND

Cleaning ones desk off works wonders!

I found my 4 GB camera card (but not before I broke down and bought an extra 2 GB). If nothing else, I have lots more room for pictures now. 6 GB's worth! With graduations coming up that will come in handy, especially for taking videos. :D

Another reason I've been busy is because my good friend and roommate from last year, Lauren, is visiting for a few weeks! It's been SO much fun having her back! I didn't realize just HOW MUCH I've missed her this year. <3 She's been there to talk recently as homesickness is setting in. Recently us 4 'roomies' from last year spent the day at an amusement park. It was a fun way to spend the day, and we bought matching bracelets (which are displayed here in this photo). I'm going to miss her a lot. She's heading back to the states this week. :(

Speaking of being homesick...I'd like to ask for prayer to finish off this last month strong. Tomorrow is June 1st. Ever since getting my return flight information last week, I've been anticipating the 11th of July like I'm 10 and it's Christmas! I'm super excited! So excited in fact that I'm having a bit of trouble focusing on the task at hand. Please pray for strength, joy, focus and love as I finish off the semester. Thanks!

In Christ,
Josie 林以恩

No comments: