Happy birthday, Libby!
Introducing another dear friend to my blog readers in honor of her birthday!
Libby's appetite for adventure and trying new things coupled with
her godly character, loyalty to others, and a very fun personality are
just a few thing I really appreciate about her!
Here's to all our adventures together and the many more to come!
(I swiped most of these pictures from facebook...special thanks to everyone who unknowingly provided me with these pictures!)
Visits to Chilly Billy's ice cream parlor and discussing
the ethnic backgrounds of the employees is always fun.
(lol)
Hiking adventures through the woods searching for treasure...
I mean, geo-caching with green grease paint (actually washable marker) and green accents
on a beautiful Fall day is enough to make anybody jealous! Forget the
weird looks the guy walking his dog gave us; that day was awesome!

Finally, we could practically be restaurant critics with all the places we've gone to.
(if chemistry doesn't work out you have something to fall back on now) :-)
A couple favorite finds:
Sebastian Joes
Marlas Caribbean Cuisine
Pizza Luce
Global Market
Skating...and we didn't even let major setbacks (like a closed rink)
keep us from our goal. We make look disappointed here but
we were actually undaunted.
So anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





2 comments:
Aw man, I LOVED THIS. :) Brought back so many awesome memories! Josie, you are an amazing friend!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment