Besides practicing Chinese with her once a week, our official chinese class once a week, and personal study, I've started a blog to practice Chinese and stay connected with students and friends in Taiwan. This kind of blog is very popular in Taiwan and recently I finally decided to get one. It started out mostly in English, but I've started typing both Chinese and English. It's good practice and It's just one more way I can practice Chinese. I thought I'd let you read my latest post.
When I grow up I want to be a violin teacher.
長大時候, 我想做一個小提琴老師.
Today I realized that I REALLY need to start practicing my violin again!
今 天我開始明白 我真的需要聯練習小提琴.
I haven't practiced in a LONG time! I am not as good as I used to be. :'(
我太久沒有練習. 我以前比較會拉.
I want to be a violin teacher some day.
我 想教小提琴...
What do you want to be when you grow up?
你長大想要做什麼工作?
長大時候, 我想做一個小提琴老師.
Today I realized that I REALLY need to start practicing my violin again!
今 天我開始明白 我真的需要聯練習小提琴.
I haven't practiced in a LONG time! I am not as good as I used to be. :'(
我太久沒有練習. 我以前比較會拉.
I want to be a violin teacher some day.
我 想教小提琴...
What do you want to be when you grow up?
你長大想要做什麼工作?
'Grow up' is a relative term, right? ;) I'm looking forward to reading the responses I'll get from students.
Please continue to pray that God would bless our attempts at learning Chinese. Pray for perseverance when it gets tough. Thanks so much! 謝謝 ('xiexie'thank you in Chinese)
Oh, and if you think of it, you can pray that I would find time to practice my violin more, too.
Please continue to pray that God would bless our attempts at learning Chinese. Pray for perseverance when it gets tough. Thanks so much! 謝謝 ('xiexie'thank you in Chinese)
Oh, and if you think of it, you can pray that I would find time to practice my violin more, too.
Josie
林以恩
林以恩
4 comments:
i'm NOT your student but i'm responding anyway: You should practice your violin EVERYDAY like I do, if you get behind catch up, I bet Jannas as good as you now.
Well bye
JEM
Good for you Josie! I understand about violin. :-) It is hard to practice when you are learning other stuff. How fluent are you in Chinese now? I am glad you are working hard at it. I have been enjoying your posts and pictures!
Hannah
Hannah! :)
So glad to hear from you! I miss you. :( How have you been?
My Chinese is not fluent yet, but what I KNOW I can speak pretty fluently. When I come home I'll speak for you. :)
I still have a LONGGG way to go, that's for sure.
God bless you!
~Josie
Post a Comment