We're back to school. The first day was March 1st. After a surprise SIXTH week off from school, and a spontaneous vacation to Southern Taiwan to spend our surprise week of vacation at the beach. One of the highlights of that trip was surfing. Trying to that is. It's harder than it looks.
It's SO good to be back at school. I was getting bored at home. Many of them have grown a LOT over vacation and several were not recognizable at first: many had new haircuts or styles, and new glasses. Anyway, vacation was a great time of refreshment and relaxation and I'm ready for this new semester.
Thanks for all your prayers. God has been faithful (as always). He continues to teach me new things and pick me up when I fall.
This week we had a larger than normal earthquake. The 6.4 earthquake was the largest in 10 years for Taiwan. The epicenter was in Southern Taiwan, so we didn't feel much more than shaking for about 20 seconds. Unfortunately, it was a shallow quake and there was some damage in the south. Although there were no deaths, about 70 people were injured.
I guess that's all for now. Sorry I don't have anything very interesting to write about at this time. I guess I was just in a mood to blog. Keep seeking Jesus!
Josie 林以恩
3 comments:
josie you sound like that haMSTER on BOLT " let it begin!!!"
jem
Why thank you. :)
Josie, I enjoy keeping up on your blog when I get a chance. It sounds like things are going well for you there. We miss you back home!
Rebecca
Post a Comment