On a whim I've decided to start blogging again...maybe it has to do with the load of homework I have to do (blogging is a great diversion), or perhaps pressure from friends to revive this blog (Libby) :-), or maybe I've just finally realized that life goes on whether I'm here or overseas so why not blog about it. So, here I am. I can't promise anything amazing popping up in the posts to come, probably only an outlet of my boredom.
So what's new around here?
Here's the latest Lidberg family picture taken at thanksgiving this year. The only person missing is Noah. :-( It won't be long until even my niece and nephews will be taller than me! Although we haven't grown in number, certain members have grown in height. :-)
Hopefully I'll have something more interesting for next time...only a few more days and I'll be done with 2 classes, with only 3 classes and 2 CLEPs left to finish! Yes, I may be just a little excited. XD

2 comments:
YAYAYAYYYY!!!! :)
Hurray!!
Post a Comment