The perks of studying in my room all afternoon include listening to some great classical music:
Sibelius Violin Concerto (Midori)
Britten's Four Sea Interludes (MN Orch)
Bach's Cello suite in G major (Yo-Yo Ma)
Classical music is my favorite study buddy!
(too bad I was writing for 5 hours BEFORE I thought to turn it on)
All other kinds of music distract me and make me either want to sing along (distracting) or do something fun instead of working. Classical music on the other hand helps me focus and I can listen to it and work at the same time.
So next time I'm spending an afternoon catching up on school, what music would you recommend?
:-D
Time to go do something enjoyable with the rest of the evening!
1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like a huge paper!
I think I need to improve my concentration skills, because I still have trouble focusing even if I'm listening to classical music! Unless I'm doing something where I don't have to think too hard. Then it can be invigorating.
Post a Comment